Tuesday, September 11, 2012

HELP

So this is not my usual blog.  Nor do I ever want to have to post another blog like it.  But desperate times call for desperate measures.

For those of you that don't know, I am required to leave Honduras every 90 days.  For the past year my parents have been carrying the VERY pricey cost of flying me out of the country every 3 months. The costs have become too much so I have applied for Honduran residency.  I was assured everything was fine but have come to find out otherwise.

I have to leave the country this weekend.  And because of a ridiculous agreement between the 3 countries surrounding me, I have to go farther than I would like.  This weekend I will need to take 3 buses through Honduras to Guatemala.  There I will need to stay the night and take the first boat out to Belize.  To make sure my stay is recognized I will need to stay until Monday when I will then trek back the same way I came.

If you are a follower of this blog or maybe just accidentally read it on Facebook and feel a tug on your heart, please help.  (There's a donate button on the top of this page where you can send help.)

I have been a missionary in Honduras for 1 year now, working only for God.  My bank account is almost always close to 0 but I have always had faith that God would provide.  This situation was unexpected and at times threatens to wear me down.  But I know His pockets are bigger than mine. 

Many Blessings,

<3 Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment